Tuesday 4 May 2010

Music??

Well, I started music when I was a boy. In my home we had a radio IRT with the 'cassette' of Mazapan, I remember perfectly this. Too late my elder brother bougth of Los Prisioneros cassette and my sister started to listening the 80's music. Also my father played the piano all the time and my mother sung in folck group of the school.

My mom gave me the 'Bad' album of Michael Jackson when I was 10 years old and I liked dancing the songs. My dad listened classical music and I didn't like.

Later when I was in secundary of school, my classmates showme new bands, new styles and I meet the rock music and I loved bands, like: Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden. By my brothers I meet Guns n' Roses, Bon Jovi, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Inxs, etc. and then I started to play guitar.
Was like that I became to a little guitarist and I started to study music.
I discovered the classical music world, I learned of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Ciao Pablo, come stai?
    Old remind, right?
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. the music and you always united!!
    I hope you are very good!
    some day I would like to listen as you play the guitar
    bye!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Your life is music. The music and you are just like two great friends.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete