Sunday 18 April 2010

Hi everybody !

I'm working in my english classwork, and I have to create a blog.
WELCOME!

My name is Pablo, I have 28 years old, I study music in the Universidad de Chile and I really like play guitar.
Also, I really like to practice sport, I love swim and I go to the swimingpool everyday. I like party and have fun with my friends and all the weekends we go clubbing.
I'm good for eat . Sometimes I like to cook, some of my favourites meals are chicken with rice, beans, hot dogs, pizza, etc.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Pablo.
    How is the swimming?
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pablo.
    how are you?
    Don´t you have leisure time?
    I was your classmate in one english

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to say that you´re a good friend and a wonderful boyfriend.
    pd: don´t you like malvas? jaja

    guau guau doggi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pablo

    Check out my blog for yesterday's task!

    ReplyDelete